Malaga Airport Transfers To Calahonda
Malaga airport transfers to Calahonda – Take the stress out of your holiday this season. Enjoy a relaxing ride in one of our luxurious air-conditioned chauffeur-driven cars to your final destination.
No1. Malaga Airport Transfer Company as voted by MalagaTravelGuide.net. British and Irish family run company based at Malaga Airport.
Book your Malaga airport transfer today.
- 2022 TripAdvisor Travelers Choice
- No Deposit
- Free Cancellation
- No Hidden Charges
- British And Irish Drivers
- Baby And Child Booster Seats Available At No Extra Charge
Malaga Airport Transfers To Calahonda
Malaga Airport Transfers to Calahonda delivers a quality service at affordable prices from Malaga Airport to Calahonda. The price we quote you is the price you pay with no hidden charges or extras.
Our auto quote service provides an instant airport transfer quote in seconds. Payment will be made on arrival to your destination, Euros or credit cards are accepted.
We use English-speaking drivers and all vehicles offer front and back air conditioning for your comfort.
We have transferred thousands of people in the last 20 years of operating making us the most popular family-run minibus company in Costa del Sol.
Our deluxe cars and minibus service cover couples, families, and large groups etc.
All vehicles have front and back air conditioning
Getting from Malaga Airport to Calahonda,
Calahonda lies 36 kilometers from Malaga Airport and public transport to get to Calahonda are not very good. There is no direct train or bus service to Calahonda so please plan wisely your trip to Calahonda from Malaga Airport.
Transport options to get from Malaga Airport to Calahonda:
- Calahonda by train: A direct train service from Malaga airport to Calahonda is not available. A train can take you as far as Fuengirola and from there you would need to take a bus to Calahonda.
- Calhonda by bus: There is no direct bus service to Calahonda. You can take the shuttle bus as far as Marbella and then from there take a bus to Calahonda.
- Taxis: The taxis always waiting outside the airport can take you to your destination in Calahonda; you don´t have to depend on where you get off the train and walk to your accommodation; with Malaga taxis, you arrive directly at your chosen destination.
- Transfers from Malaga airport: All the advantages of conventional taxis, plus many benefits that make it the best means of transport. At a similar price like taxis but with more professional services, without waiting queues, always knowing the cost of your trip, travelling in a first-class vehicle and with British or Irish drivers. Learn more about our transfer services.
- Car hire: At arrivals, you will find a large number of companies dedicated to car rental, such as AurigaCrown, Malagacar.com, RecordGo, Sixt, and GoldCar, among others. With this service, you can reach your destination and move around other towns in the province without any inconvenience.
Calahonda lies halfway between Marbella and Fuengirola, it is in the municipality of Mijas and gets its name from the Calahonda beach located there.
It is a vibrant comunity comprised of around 7,000 homes and it is a predominantly expat community of British, Germans and Scandinavians.
Calahonda is conveniently located and gives you quick access to the major coastal towns of Fuengirola and Marbella.
If you want to relax at the beach, take your family to Calahonda for a nice day out.
You can enjoy a long beachfront where you’ll also find some bars for lunch.
There are many beachfront complexes offering rental of vacation apartments for a few weeks in summer.
Puerto de Cabopino
A trip just 2km away to Puerto Cabopino is a must as this has been described as the most picturesque port on the Costa Del Sol.
There are some fabulous beaches here as well is popular restaurants such as Alberts and Giuseppes Pizzeria.
Calahonda is located near many beautiful golf courses.
This includes the Cabopino Golf Marbella and Miraflores Golf.
As Spain has such beautiful weather you can enjoy and play golf all year round.
Restaurants and Bars
As you would expect of a community with such a large population.
At the entrance to Calahonda you will find many restaurants and bars offering a wide variety of different cuisines.
We recommend you visit Tripadvisor to see what the best rated ones are.
We travel to all destinations in Malaga Province, Andalucia, Spain
We are a British company that delivers a professional service for holiday makers and visitors alike get to their destinations on time.
We pride ourselves on delivering all nationalities including many of our happy passengers from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany and France.
Established for over 20 years on the south coast here in Spain. We are a UK family run business that provide low cost transfers to families, golf partys, weddings and.cater for any large groups.
Whatever your party size we will meet your requirements.
For your INSTANT Auto Quote click the button
A Bit About Us
Mick moved to Costa del Sol over 20 years ago and setup a family run minibus business called Malaga Airport Transfers S.L.
If you want top tips on playing the best golf courses, choosing the best tee times or if you want a good steak or cold pint. Send them a quick email and get the lowdown on the best the Costa del Sol has to offer!
If you’d like to follow our goings-on here, check out Mick’s Facebook and Instagram profiles (known locally as Mick Minibus Malaga).