Malaga Airport Transfers To Estepona
Malaga airport transfers to Estepona – Take the stress out of your holiday this season. Enjoy a relaxing ride in one of our luxurious air-conditioned chauffeur-driven cars to your final destination.
No1. Malaga Airport Transfer Company as voted by MalagaTravelGuide.net. British and Irish family run company based at Malaga Airport.
Book your Malaga airport transfer today.
- 2022 TripAdvisor Travelers Choice
- No Deposit
- Free Cancellation
- No Hidden Charges
- British And Irish Drivers
- Baby And Child Booster Seats Available At No Extra Charge
Malaga Airport Transfers Estepona
Malaga Airport Transfers to Estepona delivers a quality service at affordable prices from Malaga Airport to Estepona. The price we quote you is the price you pay with no hidden charges or extras.
Our auto quote service provides an instant airport transfer quote in seconds. Payment will be made on arrival to your destination, Euros or credit cards are accepted.
We use English-speaking drivers and all vehicles offer front and back air conditioning for your comfort.
We have transferred thousands of people in the last 20 years of operating making us the most popular family-run minibus company in Costa del Sol.
Our deluxe cars and minibus service cover couples, families, and large groups etc.
All vehicles have front and back air conditioning
Estepona is located to the west of Marbella and over 80 kilometers away from Malaga City and the Malaga airport.
As such getting to Estepona needs some careful thought as you do not want to waste too much of your precious holiday time getting to and from Estepona from Malaga airport.
Getting to Estepona from Malaga airport
- Buses from malaga airport to Estepona: The bus company Portillo provides a decent way to get to Estepona by bus from Malaga airport with a journey time of one hour and ten minutes.It´s not the best type of transport but one of the cheapest form to reach Estepona.
- Getting to Estepona by train: From Malaga airport you can catch the suburban line towards Fuengirola, which is the last stop, and takes about 34 mins., then take a bus from Fuengirola to Estepona which should take approximately between 50 and 55 minutes. Each train passes through the station in an interval time of 20 minutes.
- Malaga airport taxis: As soon as you walk out of the terminal at Malaga airport you’ll find a row of taxis that will take you to your destination.
- Transfers from Malaga airport: All the advantages of conventional taxis, plus many benefits that make it the best means of transport. At a similar price like taxis but with more professional services, without waiting queues, always knowing the cost of your trip, travelling in a first-class vehicle and with British or Irish drivers. Learn more about our transfer services.
- Rent a car: This means of transportation not only facilitates your arrival in Estepona but gives you total freedom to visit different places on the Costa del Sol and the interior of the province. You can choose from a variety of companies inside the airport.
Holidaying in Estepona,
Estepona is a beautiful coastal resort town located on the Mediterranean Sea in the south eastern corner of the province of Málaga.
You’ll find a palm-lined promenade, Paseo Marítimo, running next to the Playa de la Rada beach.
Close by are the restaurants and water sports facilities of Porto Cristo, plus a fishing port and the cove of Playa del Cristo.
A unique and artistic neighbourhood is found in the whitewashed old town centres on the flower-filled square of Plaza de las Flores, home to the eclectic artworks of the Colleccion de Garo.
The Old Town, Estepona
This is a gem, with lovely shops and bars. Wall baskets of flowers and old churches.
The whole area is beautifully maintained and has retained all the old charm and history of a real Spanish fishing town.
Not to be missed!
Paseo Maritimo, Estepona
This stretch of Paseo is stunningly beautiful, always full of people in the evening and lovely to stroll down on any day of the year – even in deep winter. Great to see kids playing on the swings and slides, great to see the book stalls, the jewellery stalls and the regular big events – like the Jamon Festival. Also some very good chiringuitos along the way.
Puerto deportivo de Estepona
Lots of lovely places to eat and bars all overlooking the marina which was beautiful.
Many boats and yachts moored here.
Also on Sundays there is a market here which is amazing – always full of people which creates a great atmosphere.
Beaches of Estepona
As with all of the beaches in the Costa Del Sol, there are plenty of beaches next to Estepona where you can enjoy the beatiful weather.
Sun bathe, swim and relax – and maybe try out the generous selection of bars and restaurants dotted along the beaches.
All the beaches are of course meticulously maintained all year round.
Los Reales de Sierra Bermeja
Los Reales de Sierra Bermeja is a favourite dog walk of ours as it is fairly easy terrain underfoot but also steep enough for a good workout.
It’s 5km from the carpark at the gates of the park at the Jubrique junction until the Refuge at the top (you can walk further to the absolute peak if you wish).
The views of the coastline are stunning as are the views of the pine topped mountains around – and refreshingly there is little to no litter around either – well done all!
We travel to all destinations in Malaga Province, Andalucia, Spain
We are a British company that delivers a professional service for holiday makers and visitors alike get to their destinations on time.
We pride ourselves on delivering all nationalities including many of our happy passengers from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany and France.
Established for over 20 years on the south coast here in Spain. We are a UK family run business that provide low cost transfers to families, golf partys, weddings and.cater for any large groups.
Whatever your party size we will meet your requirements.
For your INSTANT Auto Quote click the button
A Bit About Us
Mick moved to Costa del Sol over 20 years ago and setup a family run minibus business called Malaga Airport Transfers S.L.
If you want top tips on playing the best golf courses, choosing the best tee times or if you want a good steak or cold pint. Send them a quick email and get the lowdown on the best the Costa del Sol has to offer!
If you’d like to follow our goings-on here, check out Mick’s Facebook and Instagram profiles (known locally as Mick Minibus Malaga).