Malaga Airport Transfers To Nerja
Malaga airport transfers to Nerja – Take the stress out of your holiday this season. Enjoy a relaxing ride in one of our luxurious air-conditioned chauffeur-driven cars to your final destination.
No1. Malaga Airport Transfer Company as voted by MalagaTravelGuide.net. British and Irish family run company based at Malaga Airport.
Book your Malaga airport transfer today.
- 2022 TripAdvisor Travelers Choice
- No Deposit
- Free Cancellation
- No Hidden Charges
- British And Irish Drivers
- Baby And Child Booster Seats Available At No Extra Charge
Malaga Airport Transfers Nerja
Malaga Airport Transfers to Nerja delivers a quality service at affordable prices from Malaga Airport to Nerja. The price we quote you is the price you pay with no hidden charges or extras.
Our auto quote service provides an instant airport transfer quote in seconds. Payment will be made on arrival to your destination, Euros or credit cards are accepted.
We use English-speaking drivers and all vehicles offer front and back air conditioning for your comfort.
We have transferred thousands of people in the last 20 years of operating making us the most popular family-run minibus company in Costa del Sol.
Our deluxe cars and minibus service cover couples, families, and large groups etc.
All vehicles have front and back air conditioning
Nerja is located at the eastern tip of the Costa del Sol. It’s an area of beautiful beaches, where many water sports are available.
It’s a popular tourist destination, but it hasn’t been overtaken by high-rises and that is a great thing. Its huge promenade provides panoramic views of the Mediterranean.
Getting to Nerja from Malaga airport
- Bus to Nerja: Probably the least expensive means of transport although the one which takes longest to reach the town; from Malaga bus station you can take a bus that takes approximately one and a half hours.
- By train: The train leaves you very close to the bus station, and from there you can take the bus as described in the previous point; there is no direct train to Nerja.
- Taxis to Nerja: At the airport in the arrivals area there is a row of taxis that provide a decent way to get to your destination; however, if you let us recommend the perfect transportation for your vacation, we suggest you book transport with Malaga transfer: You will enjoy the ride to your hotel and back to the airport with a service tailored to your needs, custom made.
- Transfers from Malaga airport: All the advantages of conventional taxis, plus many benefits that make it the best means of transport. At a similar price like taxis but with more professional services, without waiting queues, always knowing the cost of your trip, travelling in a first-class vehicle and with British or Irish drivers. Learn more about our transfer services.
- Rent a car: This means of transportation not only facilitates your arrival in Nerja but gives you total freedom to visit different places on the Costa del Sol and the interior of the province. You can choose from a variety of companies inside the airport.
Nerja is considered by many as one of the most beautiful places in the province. It trully has a unique feel compared to the rest of the major tourist centers in the Costa Del Sol. There are no high rise buildings, stunning sea views, wonderful beaches and a perfect town centre with lots of interesting shops, bars and restaurants.
Balcony of Europe
Probably the most iconic place in Nerja, it is a must visit for anyone visiting Nerja. It is also easily accessible as it is very close to the center of town.
The views are impressive, probably the best you will find in Costa Del Sol. This is a great place to relax and take in all the beauty that Cost Del Sol has to offer.
Cueva de Nerja
Another must see if you are visiting Nerja. The proportions of the caves will astound you. These caves were only discovered in the 1950´s and there are still in the process of investigating them.
There is a lot of evidence in these caves that they were used a long time ago by humans for shelter and whole communities may have lived there.
A trully unique experience and not to be missed.
Nerja has some of the best beaches in the Costa Del Sol. In general, in the Costa Del Sol, you will find miles and miles of uninterrupted beaches.
In Nerja, the beaches are more secluded and in coves with rocky outcrops where the more adventurous will dive from. It really makes a difference and makes every beach feel that bit more special.
Acueducto Del Aguila
Constructed in the late 18th Century (the exact date is unknown). It was built to carry water from Nerja to the local sugar refinery in Maro. The factory is now closed but the aqueduct is still operational and is used for local irrigation.
It was built during the Industrial Revolution and it is one of the few structures remaining from that period that is still in use today.
The Old Town, Nerja
A really charming place to wonder around at all hours of the day and in all seasons.
Plenty of historical places of interest as well as your usual shops, bars and restaurants.
One of the not so secret gems of the Costa Del Sol. Nerja is a must visit. It represents the Costa Del Sol in the best possible light.
Some of your favourite destinations
We travel to all destinations in Malaga Province, Andalucia, Spain
We are a British company that delivers a professional service for holiday makers and visitors alike get to their destinations on time.
We pride ourselves on delivering all nationalities including many of our happy passengers from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany and France.
Established for over 20 years on the south coast here in Spain. We are a UK family run business that provide low cost transfers to families, golf partys, weddings and.cater for any large groups.
Whatever your party size we will meet your requirements.
For your INSTANT Auto Quote click the button
A Bit About Us
Mick moved to Costa del Sol over 20 years ago and setup a family run minibus business called Malaga Airport Transfers S.L.
If you want top tips on playing the best golf courses, choosing the best tee times or if you want a good steak or cold pint. Send them a quick email and get the lowdown on the best the Costa del Sol has to offer!
If you’d like to follow our goings-on here, check out Mick’s Facebook and Instagram profiles (known locally as Mick Minibus Malaga).