Malaga Airport Transfers To Puerto Banus
Malaga airport transfers to Puerto Banus – Take the stress out of your holiday this season. Enjoy a relaxing ride in one of our luxurious air-conditioned chauffeur-driven cars to your final destination.
No1. Malaga Airport Transfer Company as voted by MalagaTravelGuide.net. British and Irish family run company based at Malaga Airport.
Book your Malaga airport transfer today.
- 2022 TripAdvisor Travelers Choice
- No Deposit
- Free Cancellation
- No Hidden Charges
- British And Irish Drivers
- Baby And Child Booster Seats Available At No Extra Charge
Malaga Airport Transfers To Puerto Banus
Malaga Airport Transfers to Marbella delivers a quality service at affordable prices from Malaga Airport to Puerto Banus. The price we quote you is the price you pay with no hidden charges or extras.
Our auto quote service provides an instant airport transfer quote in seconds. Payment will be made on arrival to your destination, Euros or credit cards are accepted.
We use English-speaking drivers and all vehicles offer front and back air conditioning for your comfort.
We have transferred thousands of people in the last 20 years of operating making us the most popular family-run minibus company in Costa del Sol.
Our deluxe cars and minibus service cover couples, families, and large groups etc.
All vehicles have front and back air conditioning
Getting from Malaga Airport to Puerto Banus,
The world renowned port of Puerto Banus is located about 8 kilometers from central Marbella in the area of Nueva Andalucia and 58 kilometers from Malaga Airport. Following are your transportation options for getting from Malaga Airport to Puerto Banus:
Getting to Puerto Banus from Malaga airport
Malaga airport is situated sixty kilometres from Puerto Banus and it is important to make a good choice of the different transportation options available for taxis from Malaga airport to Puerto Banus or any other destination.
- Buses to Puerto Banus: To reach your destination you need to take two buses; one from Malaga Airport to Marbella taking up to 45 minutes and another from the city of Marbella that will take you directly to the marina in no more than 20 minutes.
- Train to Puerto Banus: This option is the least practical and, at best, you can get to Fuengirola in the Renfe suburban train, last stop on the west; then you can take a bus to Marbella and, just as mentioned in the previous point, catch another bus to your destination, Puerto Banus.
- Private Transfer to Puerto Banus: It’s a great form of transportation if you want comfort; it can leave you exactly where you indicate, avoiding the possible inconvenience of finding parking for the rental car. The most exclusive and suitable option for your trip to Puerto Banus are the private transfers; a driver qualified to drive a high-end vehicle will bring you to your hotel providing the best trip possible; this category is outstanding for its reasonable price. If you want to get your quote click here.
- Rent a car: Car rental is another option that provides more flexibility when choosing your transport to any of the destinations on the Costa del Sol. You will find good companies at the airport offering different prices for rental cars; each company have their own conditions and benefits.
Puerto Banus is a great place to visit during any season or any time of day, and it’s a major tourist attraction that attracts over 5 million visitors per year.
There is something very special about Puerto Banus that you will not find anywhere else on the Costa Del Sol.
Puerto Banus is all about luxury and the best that luxury has to offer.
This is why Puerto Banus attracts the rich and famous from all over the world.
Located in Marbella, Puerto Banús gathers clubs, café, bars, restaurants and among the most luxurious fashion brands worldwide.
Experience: walk down the small streets, enjoy luxury among watching yachts and cars catwalk, taste delicious food, drink savoury cocktails and indulge some fancy shopping. Bars and restaurants bookings highly advised, some being very popular, some having a line waiting to seat and dine. Try Italian specialties at Picasso and Argentinian specialties at El Gaucho de Banus
This is the main area of interest amongst the many visitors that Puerto Banus attracts every year. The port itself is of a lovely design, sorrounded by low white houses.
There are beautiful views of the sea from here and of course lots of beautiful yachts that even if you have little interest in boats these will make you stop and admire them.
As well as this you will see a plephora of some of the most exclusive car brands in the world, and you never know, you may spot a famous face or two!
Shopping and Restaurants
Puerto Banus is dotted with shops of the most prestigious brands in the world. So if you want to treat yourself to something special. This may be the place for you. The shops cater for the most sophiticated tastes in the world.
Also there is a multitude of upscale restaurants to sample culinary delights and you also may be surprised to see some restaurants which offer irrresistable food at affordable prices as well. We recommend the Pizzeria Picasso, wonderful food that is surprisingly affordable.
Puerto Banus Nightlife
Puerto Banus is also famous for it´s nightlife.
At night the marina shows its most attractive side providing good evening entertainment for tourists, making it a perfect place for a few drinks in night clubs and pubs of the same quality level as this stunning location.
Of course, there are plenty of more things to do and see in Puerto Banus, click here to find out more
Some of your favourite destinations
We travel to all destinations in Malaga Province, Andalucia, Spain
We are a British company that delivers a professional service for holiday makers and visitors alike get to their destinations on time.
We pride ourselves on delivering all nationalities including many of our happy passengers from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany and France.
Established for over 20 years on the south coast here in Spain. We are a UK family run business that provide low cost transfers to families, golf partys, weddings and.cater for any large groups.
Whatever your party size we will meet your requirements.
For your INSTANT Auto Quote click the button
A Bit About Us
Mick moved to Costa del Sol over 20 years ago and setup a family run minibus business called Malaga Airport Transfers S.L.
If you want top tips on playing the best golf courses, choosing the best tee times or if you want a good steak or cold pint. Send them a quick email and get the lowdown on the best the Costa del Sol has to offer!
If you’d like to follow our goings-on here, check out Mick’s Facebook and Instagram profiles (known locally as Mick Minibus Malaga).