Malaga Airport Transfers To Torremolinos
Malaga airport transfers to Torremolinos – Take the stress out of your holiday this season. Enjoy a relaxing ride in one of our luxurious air-conditioned chauffeur-driven cars to your final destination.
No1. Malaga Airport Transfer Company as voted by MalagaTravelGuide.net. British and Irish family run company based at Malaga Airport.
Book your Malaga airport transfer today.
- 2022 TripAdvisor Travelers Choice
- No Deposit
- Free Cancellation
- No Hidden Charges
- British And Irish Drivers
- Baby And Child Booster Seats Available At No Extra Charge
Malaga Airport Transfers Torremolinos
Malaga Airport Transfers to Torremolinos delivers a quality service at affordable prices from Malaga Airport to Torremolinos. The price we quote you is the price you pay with no hidden charges or extras.
Our auto quote service provides an instant airport transfer quote in seconds. Payment will be made on arrival to your destination, Euros or credit cards are accepted.
We use English-speaking drivers and all vehicles offer front and back air conditioning for your comfort.
We have transferred thousands of people in the last 20 years of operating making us the most popular family-run minibus company in Costa del Sol.
Our deluxe cars and minibus service cover couples, families, and large groups etc.
All vehicles have front and back air conditioning
Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol
The town of Torremolinos is one of the closest tourist destinations from Malaga airport. Located less than 10 kilometers away. It is probably the most famous and well known tourist destination in the Costa Del Sol.
In the 1960´s the tourist boom started on the Costa Del Sol and Torremolinos was at the forefront of that boom. Since that time Torremolinos has developed from a small fishing village to one of the most popular destinations in the world. Known internationally for it´s beaches, great weather, resorts and facilities.
Getting to Terromolinos from Malaga airport
- Train to Torremolinos: At the airport, next to the Terminal 3, is located the Renfe commuter train station stopping at the centre of town, only 450 meters from the beaches of El Bajondillo.
- Bus from the airport: It is one of the best choices as there is available a bus line Portillo Malaga – Torremolinos that runs through the town making multiple stops; the disadvantage is that from the airport you will have to walk to Avenida de Velazquez road for a few minutes. Alternatively, take the bus that runs the main hotels in Torremolinos from Malaga airport; this alternative is organized by Avanzabus.
- Taxis to Torremolinos: At the airport in the arrivals area there is a row of taxis that provide a decent way to get to your destination.
- Transfers from Malaga airport: All the advantages of conventional taxis, plus many benefits that make it the best means of transport. At a similar price like taxis but with more professional services, without waiting queues, always knowing the cost of your trip, travelling in a first-class vehicle and with British or Irish drivers. Learn more about our transfer services.
- Rent a car: This means of transportation not only facilitates your arrival in Nerja but gives you total freedom to visit different places on the Costa del Sol and the interior of the province. You can choose from a variety of companies inside the airport.
Quiet during the winter but extremely busy in the summer. If you are looking for a traditional summer holiday in the sun, this may well be the best place for you.
Whether it’s relaxing on the beach or strolling around the shops and cafes, you will always have a wonderful time here.
Beautiful promenade with some great Restaurants, bars and cafes as well as a top notch beach. What more could you ask for?
Parque La bateria
Not many tourists will think about going to a park but I definitely recommend it just for the boat ride in the laguna….only 1 euro! This costs at least £8 in London Hyde Park! They have a good family playground too!
Casa de los Navajos
Absolutely beautiful.Hidden amongst so many high rise hotels this gorgeous house is clearly a source of pride for the people of Torremolinos.It is free to visit and is a real piece of history.
Built in 1925 for a sugar manufacturer, it takes design inspirations from the Spanish Moorish past inside and out. Wonderful views as well. Really worth a visit
Crocodile Park, Torremolinos
126 crocodiles in the park, they grow upto 18feet, between 60-100 years life span. The tour guide was excellent and even turtles are available to view. These creatures are amazing to see and this only can be explained in person. Definitely recommend. He even explains in both Spanish and English. Snacks and drinks available on site.
Of course, there are plenty of more things to do and see in Torremolinos, click here to find out more
Some of your favourite destinations
We travel to all destinations in Malaga Province, Andalucia, Spain
We are a British company that delivers a professional service for holiday makers and visitors alike get to their destinations on time.
We pride ourselves on delivering all nationalities including many of our happy passengers from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany and France.
Established for over 20 years on the south coast here in Spain. We are a UK family run business that provide low cost transfers to families, golf partys, weddings and.cater for any large groups.
Whatever your party size we will meet your requirements.
For your INSTANT Auto Quote click the button
A Bit About Us
Mick moved to Costa del Sol over 20 years ago and setup a family run minibus business called Malaga Airport Transfers S.L.
If you want top tips on playing the best golf courses, choosing the best tee times or if you want a good steak or cold pint. Send them a quick email and get the lowdown on the best the Costa del Sol has to offer!
If you’d like to follow our goings-on here, check out Mick’s Facebook and Instagram profiles (known locally as Mick Minibus Malaga).